Keeping a journal is an age-old practice often seen as a critical part of eating disorder treatment. It provides a way to examine your feelings as they happen. Just putting those thoughts down on paper can help you understand them and see how they impact things in your life like eating habits, relationships and meeting your personal goals.
• Covers with soft-touch coating
• Cover weight: 10.38 oz/yd² (352 g/m²)
• Page weight: 2.62 oz/yd² (89 g/m²)
• Metal wire-o binding
• 140 dotted pages
• Size: 5.25″ × 8.25″ (13 × 21 cm)
• Blank product sourced from the US